Wednesday 5 December 2012

Miles apart....



Life seems happy and OK recently Alhamdulillah.. 

DH came back last week, I was up to the challenge being “temporary” full-time housewife when Darling Husband was here. The top priority is his. It’s not easy for us to spend time together, so whatever time we had, it’s a blessing and we cherish the moment together.

It been almost 10 months since we tied the knot, living as wife to my DH, he is my everything. 10 months and he still manages to give me butterflies everyday. The good thing about being separated is we both get excited each time we are going to meet.. Living apart, separated by the states and the 4 hours drive, we are still happy. It’s not so bad when I came to think about this long distance marriage. In our case to be specific, we still can run to each other when things get crazy (working problem runaway (always).. we still can pack and go! Imagine that some couple suffer the living apart separated by the oceans and continents, where it’s not an easy thing to fly to their partner frequently.. its costly and time consuming, All this can lead to frustration and maybe one of the factor that contributes to marriage failure..

I consider myself lucky, Perak and Kedah isn’t far, it’s just that sometimes both of us were too busy, that we don’t even have time even for ourselves. But I believe being apart from the one that you love doesn't make we love our partner any less, we love them more...

Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. Whenever I start feeling and I miss DH , I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss...


I still hope one day, I’ll be able to be together with DH. Pray very hard. I dream of having a country house one day, like a little cottage, English theme and the kitchen facing the backyard, its where we both have our breakfast every morning.

"We may not always get what we want, but surely we will get what we deserve"
-  Horton, Doug

Dreaming…. Ahhh…


No comments:

Post a Comment