Saturday 9 February 2013

All by myself

...hitting the repeat button to listen to this song over and over.

I'm sitting here, starring out this window. I feel all alone. Two days CNY off is like nothing. I'm here alone. Totally alone. DH had to go to work on CNY.

I know this is part of the deal, but last night when DH told me that he not only wouldn't get any extra time off, but he'd be working CNY too, it broke my heart. I get off the Sunday and Monday, so I'm going to be spending two days alone.  Yes I have mom and siblings here, I won't be completely alone, but my heart will be aching. I know there are people who have it worse than me but it still just makes me really sad. He's frustrated because he doesn't have any control over it and he thinks it's not fair for me to be sad when he can't change it. Sigh.

It feels like I'm a captain on my ship without a crew or should I say a pirate ship without Captain Jack Sparrow.

I'm going through withdrawals from this loneliness.


No comments:

Post a Comment